Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pakistan (I think And i hope)

Well... Ummm....... Now how do i start.
Oh yeah, we went to Pakistan in December29, And came back in January23.
And in January4 it was my uncle had his nikah (Don't know how to explain) And we are going again (I think) Anyways if we do i don't know when.Anyways if we go again, when we go my uncle is gonna have his Mandi And Wedding, Well.. the next time we go after that hes gonna have his Waleema (don't know how to explain)


Well....
Salam (Don't Know How To Explain)
Abdullah

1 comment:

Abdullah said...

Well...First i was a little nervous when i saw my cousins.

But then i got used to them, we played a lot.
But when i went to Liberty (A place full of shops)I was shocked when we went the library,it sells toys,I had three floors, the whole first floor was full of toys, costumes i saw the black spider-man costume so i asked my mom to buy it for me.

She said tomorrow we will get them with my cousins (Who weren't with us)
But the next my m om said she didn't have any money and the next
the same thing happened and the next day (i think that was the day we went)We went to Liberty.

When we were finished with the girls shopping it took us a long time to Find the library,But alhumdulillah we found it.

But we didnt find the sizes,i wasnt happy, But then my dad came he said we will go to toy land and see if they have costumes,they did,they had the sizes.
So i got Black Spider-Man,My cousin usama got Red Spider-Man,my cousin usaid (USA ID)Got Super-Man,
And thats it.
Salam (dont know how to explain)
Abdullah